Thursday, October 16, 2008

just small update

So, it's been a while since I've posted, so I thought I'd do a quick post for you guys. Just for the sake of writing. Let's see.

Oh yeah, I had bought a SwitchEasy Capsule Rebel case for my iPhone. Thing is, it was defective. Minor really, cause the only thing bad was that the lower lip was sagging a bit. However, I went ahead and emailed their customer service. A person named Zoltan responded and told me that he'd send out a brand new one for me right away. All he asked was for a picture and my address. I assume he was doing this response from mobile device (like me). So I took a pic of the sagging lip and he said that he dispatched a new one to my address, he wasn't at a server so he couldn't look up my address. So, I received my new one and it's perfect, no sagging lip at all. Best of all, Zoltan didn't even request for me to send back the old case. He said they completely stand behind their products. Awesome customer service.

Two days ago, me and Andrew visited Taqueria Las Vegas in Milpitas. That's the one next to the police station. I had red reviews about it and it was supposed to be good. Nearly every single review mentioned to try the carne asada fries. Well, why not. I ordered one and Andrew
ordered a vegetarian burrito. Wow, those fries are just... Intense. Fries with carne asada, salsa, guacamole, and sour cream. And they were the thicker fries, the kind you get when you eat steak. It was good. And Andrew's vegetarian burrito looked pretty tasty, too. But I
was craving meat. Haha. I'll be coming back to try a burrito next time, maybe steak or carnitas. I feel like I'm cheating on Chipotle. LOL.

That's all I can think of for now. Maybe if something comes up, I'll post again.

And OUT.

No comments: