Saturday, August 18, 2007

Another post, GASP!

GASP, indeed, GASP, indeed. Haha. Yes, I'm actually trying to keep this blog a little more updated than before.

So, for the last couple days, I've been moving stuff around in the house. My sister is leaving for school in a few days, so it's about time we started clearing her room. Actually, I'm moving into my sister's room. If you've ever been over to my house, you'll know that I have the smallest room in the entire house. Now, I'm moving into the second largest room in the house, complete with it's own bathroom! YESH!!! And I found out that my futon bed is HELLA heavy. Haha. So, I've got a large room finally, and what do I do, I fill it up with stuff!!! LOL. Some of my sister's stuff is still here, but we'll clear it out once she's fully gone.

What's up with work? Well, I turned in my two weeks notice today. That's right, I'm leaving Mervyns. It's almost two years now, I think it's time that I move on. I'm gonna miss everyone there a whole bunch. They're all awesome people. I remember that whenever I talk to my friends about Mervyns, I don't refer to them as co-workers, I called them my friends from Mervyns, yes, Friends. I will miss them dearly. My last day will officially be the last day of August.

Anyways, I'm gonna go watch Prince of Tennis. It's so awesome!

and OUT.

No comments: