Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekend Past

Last Friday, Arthur came back from Merced. He was like, let's hang out. He came over for a bit. I got him to show me how to play Fur Elise correctly. He also gave me a bunch of sheet music. We chatted most of the time. After a bit, he left for dinner with his family. He came back later, lol. We went to Alex's house and grabbed him to go to Fry's. There, we checked out a whole bunch of stuff, like keyboards, games, and computer stuff. After that, we headed to Starbucks in Milpitas. Me and Arthur got drinks and we sat there talking for almost two hours. We decided to play badminton the next day at Smash City. The funny thing was that none of us knew where it was at. Arthur said to invite John since he knew.

I had a feeling John wasn't gonna go, so when I got home, I looked up Smash City and it's location. Saturday morning came and we were all up and online before 10am. Arthur and Alex drove to my house, and then we all went in Alex's car to Smash City. Man, that place is weird, it's kinda hard to find. We got there about an hour or so after it opened, and it was CROWDED. Each of us paid and we just kinda stood around for a bit. Alex was checking to see who was finishing up games so we could get their court. Alex asked some Indian players how long they were gonna take. They said they had one more game and then they'd leave. So we waited and they finished and left. At first, it was me and Arthur versus Alex just messing around. After a while, these two Chinese guys asked if they could play doubles with us. So we started playing, and then they had two other girls show up with them. So, we started tagging in and out for doubles. After a while, a court opened up so they left, and it was back to just Alex, me, and Arthur.

I took a quick break and checked my phone. I was supposed to have a doctors appointment at 2:30pm. Turns out, they had a power outtage and called everyone to cancel. I told Arthur and Alex that I was open for the rest of the day. Arthur had to go home to eat lunch with his mom and brother, and invited me and alex. When we got to Arthur's house, he found out that they already ate, so it was just us who needed to eat. We headed to Kang Nam Tofu House. There, we all ordered soft tofu soup to warm us up since it was cold and had rained. We headed back to Arthur's house afterwards. We played DS for a while. It was pretty funny. First was some airplane game, which I sucked at. It was funny ganging up on each other. Then, we played Brothers in Arms. THAT WAS GREAT. We were gunning each other down. And we were throwing grenades at each other from just a few feet away. And shooting rockets, too. After that, Arthur showed me and Alex some game trailers. Alex started falling asleep, and I was feeling woozy. Most of us didn't get enough sleep the night before. Although, I think Arthur did. lol. So, Alex headed home, and Arthur gave me a ride home on the way to the library.

Arthur's back in Merced now, and Alex went up to Davis. I'll have to wait till Thanksgiving/Black Friday/My Birthday to hang out with them again.

No comments: